Polyurethane/polyurea elastomer providing a
tough, flexible, impact-absorbing, chemical and abrasion-resistant, even-textured, skid-resistant surface.
Arma 952 is a two component, 100% solids,
polyurethane/polyurea spray elastomer. This system provides a waterproof,
flexible, extremely tough monolithic membrane with excellent abrasion and
chemical resistance. Arma 952 bonds tenaciously to metal, concrete, fiberglass
and wood surfaces, and remains flexible at temperature extremes from -40° to
+93°C (-40° to +200°F.)
- Meets all EPA Emission Levels for VOC's
- USDA - Secondary and Incidental Food Contact
- Arma 952 combines the processing advantages of a polyurea with the economical
performance of a polyurethane coating.
- Arma 952 is a seamless membrane
that can be handled and walked on within 30 seconds of the time it is sprayed.
- Arma 952 is extremely flexible,
stretching to 280% of its original size without any adhesion loss, eliminating
the "shearing effect" and loss of adhesion that plagues other coatings due to
substrate expansion, contraction and elevation shifts.
- Due to it's almost instantaneous
gel time, Arma 952 can be built up to any thickness in one application,
including vertical and overhead surfaces, which eliminates the need for
- Arma 952 is 100% solids. No solvents, no V.O.C.'s.
- Arma 952 has high temperature
stability with a working temperature of up to 121°C (250°F) with intermittent
temperatures up to 177°C (350°F).
- Arma 952 is formulated with 25%
polyurea. This increases shelf life of the liquids in the drums as well as
enhancing color and light stability in the finished product.
- Truck Bedliners
- Agricultural Equipment
- Flatbeds and Trailers
- Landscaping and Pest Control Vehicles